Monday 24 September 2018

Numbers challenge

I've joined a Facebook Group called "artful evidence" run by a very talented lady called Rachel Black. She also uses Youtube under the name of Rach013.
Rachel runs challenges for art journaling. She gives a prompt and people have to submit their interpretation of their page from that prompt. The beauty of this is  how wide  and creative people are!
My last post showed my submission for the prompt "quotes". I'm trying to catch up on some past prompts so this one is the prompt "numbers".
I used Tim Holtz tissue paper to create the background pattern including the numbers. I coloured the background using Distress Oxides antique lined, worn lipstick and blue. I used the pink and blue on the tags as well.
I found the post card and stamp print in my box of ephemera so I'm unable to say where it originally came from. I printed of the tags from a Pinterest page and stamped happy mail using Stazon.
I adhered all the elements onto the age with Mod Podge and edged the elements with black pen.




No comments:

Post a Comment