Thursday 13 September 2018

Friends mixed media Journal


I recently bought  Dyan Reavley  border colouring sheet book and one of the pages had these legs with shoes on it. I just loved this page so decided to use them in my journal.
I painted the background with orange and green Dylusions paints. I sponged the green section of the  page and splattered the orange with yellow paint to give different effects. I used my new Touch marker pans to colour the legs and shoes. I then adhered the leas to the page using matt medium gel.

I found this lovely multicoloured strip of material in my stash cut a strip and adhered to to the middle section of the page using Mod Podge. I also used Mod Podge to cut the two thin strips of plain black card to separate the sections. I added red and orange dots to the strips to give them more interest. Finally I printed off the quote using Rainbow font, cut the words into strips and adhered them onto the page edging them with a black pen.
Page complete. I seem to be getting my mojo back as I have a couple of ideas for some other pages.......... what will they be?

No comments:

Post a Comment