Friday 16 November 2018

Even more Christmas cards!

 I've lost count how many cards I've made but here are a few more!
This one is a double circle welded to form a round card. This was cut out of red glitter card. I the cut out the decoration and bow from gold mirri card and adhered them tot he circle. Its finished off with a red gem. A quick and easy card.

Another quick and easy card. I cut out a row of ginger bread men a strip of glitter card and some Christmas paper from my stash. I matted the paper at the bottom of the card placed the strip of glitter card above it then the gingerbread men. I coloured their buttons and bows with markers and used a peel off for the sentiment.
The blue and silver card was created by using my GoPress and Foil machine and an Anna Griffin snowflake hot foil stamp. The card was mounted onto some silver glitter card and matted onto the blue base card. The card was finished with some clear gems.

The red card is a shaker card. I cut out the decorative baubles from gold mirri card. I also cut the outline of the baubles from the red card to form an aperture. I placed some clear acrylic sheets behind the bauble aperture and placed the gold detailed bauble on top.  I added some gold peel offs to form the ribbon and edge of the cards. I lined the back of the aperture with foam tape to create a seal for the beads. I also edged the red card with foam tape to the card would stand away from the base.   I placed some gold beads where  the centre of the apertures would be and paced the red card on top sealing the beads within the foam around the aperture. I had a ready made sentiment and adhered that to the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment