Wednesday 21 November 2018

Dragonflies

Another journaling prompt. I'm sure you can guess what it was by the post title. Its a very simple page. I used blue, (tumbled glass) violet( shaded lilac) and green( Cracked Pistachio) Distress Oxides for the background and  yellow( scattered straw)  and orange ( spiced marmalade) to go under the lamp. I used an old script stamp and crackled effect stamps to add texture to the page. I printed and cut out the lamp and dragon flies  from Kisspng and adhered them to the page with Mod Podge I printed out the quote and added some shadow with a grey Pitt pen. and the page was complete. 

I thought the lamp would be a great change from the usual flowers with dragon flies flying around them. Saying that I think I should have put the lamp on a table top instead of having it floating in the air!!

No comments:

Post a Comment