Saturday 21 April 2018

Hello Friends!

Hello friends!
 After  a few years break I've decided to return to blogging.. well that's my plan anyway!
 I haven't done a great deal of crafting in the last couple of years but now I'm back to good health and have retired I have more time to relax and enjoy myself getting covered in glitter, glue and paint!

Unfortunately I made the big mistake of getting rid of my previous blog ( of the same name) and deleted the whole thing. I lost all the contents and files I had there so I'm starting  again from scratch. My advice to anyone wanting a break from blogging just deactivate your blog but don't get rid of  it totally because you never know  if you'll want to start again in the future......... that's a lesson I've learned today.

Please feel free to follow my progress as I attempt to rebuild my blog. I'm amazed at how much I've forgotten about setting up a blog. I hope to add more features as I go along. I'm charging up the battery on my camera so watch this space........

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you are back! You might have your files & html pages on your computer. I do have a lot of your files if you want to copy them.

    Just let me know in a Private message on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete