Sunday 22 April 2018

1st Day at school

I've hardly done any scrapbooking in ages but had to record my two eldest grandsons first day at school! There is only a few weeks between their ages so the cousins started at school on the same day although at different school.  I used paper from my old stash so unfortunately I can't remember who they are by.   The wording and the quarter circles are all cut using my Cameo 3.  The wording was curved and welded onto a circle and used as a base shape for the segments that were layers indifferent colours. The beauty of the Studio software that comes with the machine is that it allows you to insert photos into any given shape you create. You simple create your shape and drag and drop your photo into that shape and voila! The apple and crayons are clipart images that I printed and cut again  using my Cameo. I finished it off by edging the page with "Peeled Paint" Distress Ink. A simple but lively page.
You don't have to have a cutting machine to use the Silhouette Studio software because things like the photo shapes and images imported to the software can be printed off then cut by hand. The software is free so if you'd like to try it out you can down load it from the Silhouette America Website.

Bye bye for now, I hope to see you next time!

1 comment:

  1. That is pretty cool how photos can be shaped how you desire. I recently purchased the Cameo 3 but I haven't worked with it that much I do like the Auto-Blade!

    I think it's a good idea that your grandsons are not in the same school! Imagine the antics they would create!

    ReplyDelete