Saturday 9 June 2018

Cards for him

More cards with the hollow theme.
These are more general male cards designed and cut using the Silhouette Studio and my Cameo 3.
The first one is a rugby card. Like the anniversary cards I simply made a rectangle, added an internal inset and made compound path. I added the text and again welded them all once I was happy with their position. I then welded the images.
 As well as welding the rugby players to the card I cut them out separately and adhered them on top of the welded figure to add dimension and a change of colour. I would cut it out in the colours of the team the recipient  supports. 
 I duplicated the page and  flipped horizontally and then welded to the other piece to create the card back.




I also made another card using the same technique but this time adding a Ferrari type car front. Again I cut out separate pieces to adhere to the card after cutting out. I didn't add an extra piece to the back of the card as I felt it didn't need it.

You can download these files HERE. The zip files are in .svg and .studio format and are for personal use only.


If you attempt to make your own bear in mind the cards feel more special if you can add the recipients name to the text section.





No comments:

Post a Comment