Wednesday 1 August 2018

Wedding Card

The only crafting I have done these last few weeks is card making and mainly birthday cards. I have made another personalised card but I cannot show it until after their birthday so they don't see the card before hand. I'll post a picture of it at a later date. It is another back groundless card. These are fast becoming my signature cards......

In the mean time I can show you a wedding card I made this week commissioned by my son for his friends.



Its a very simple wedding card. I used pearlised ivory card as the base. The rest was cut from plain white card. The centre design was bought from the Silhouette store - Design ID #19263. I used "Lavanderia" font for the recipients names. I welded the letters and adhered everything to the card.

The corner pieces were cut from (I think) Crosscut dies.

I finished the card by adding a few pearls on the centre of the flowers.


Next moth is my eldest grandson's birthday so I guess that will be my next card.


I need some ideas for another non card making project, or maybe I'll get back into art journaling which is something I haven't done for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment